Hello! I’m Wen-Wei Kao (Trad. Chi: 高文偉), web handle “ltlnx” or “litelinux”.
- Testing out different Linux distros, software, themes, window managers, etc.
- Rooting Android devices and installing custom ROMs
- Writing simple web pages, and scripts for basic automation
- Setting up self-hosting environments
- Writing simple programs in a variety of languages
Typography and Fonts
- Making logotypes in Chinese and English
- Creating typefaces (slowly…)
- Poster commisions from school clubs and events
- Social media graphics
- Uses FOSS design tools exclusively (GIMP, Inkscape, Krita, etc.)
- Currently an Inkscape translator
- Listening to music, mostly Taiwan indie rock bands but open to all kinds of music
- Playing the drums, and a bit of guitar, keyboard and bass
- Learning live mixing and audio engineering
My main language is Chinese (Taiwan), but feel free to talk or write to me in English or Traditional/Simplified Chinese. My Spanish is still pretty poor, but you could also communicate with me in Spanish if you prefer :)
I like to keep my personal site simple, so there’s not a lot of fluff around. The current colors are stolen from Jonas Hietala’s blog, and not a lot are going on in the CSS. I also regularly test my site on frugal browsers such as Netsurf, Dillo and Lynx, so hopefully the site would work on any browser.
The site is a WIP, so comments, feedback and suggestions on the content or the site are welcome.
Opinions I express here are my own, however I feel obligatory to disclose payments or gifts that shape or influence my opinions. For a full list see Disclosures and FAQs.
The site’s content is licensed under the Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license. In addition to the license, I hope that you would drop me a line before copying or printing, especially if you’re a commercial or news site. Failure to comply would probably not trigger law infringement, but would be considered disrespectful.
Everyone are welcome (encouraged actually!) to archive this site as a whole, or archive full text on individual pages, but please do not copy full articles onto commercial sites (or content farms). To archive the site, just go to the site’s Codeberg source page and click the download button on the top left of the main code area. Git clones are also supported:
git clone https://codeberg.org/ltlnx/pages.git
All my code responsible for (re)creating the site is licensed MIT. I rewrote the generation code on 2023-11-13, and I’m in the process of cleaning it up and making sure it can work standalone before uploading it anywhere.
Updates on the Site
For technical update logs see Website update log.
Last updated: 2023-11-14